Individual donors are the mainstay of charitable giving in Canada. By making a donation to Act To End Violence Against Women, you are supporting our work in education, advocacy and action and sending a clear message that violence against women must end. There are many ways to offer financial support.
Donations & Tribute Cards
Five easy ways to make a donation:
- Make a secure on-line donation at here
- Call Act To End Violence Against Women at 1.866.333.5942
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become a Monthly Sustainer: Provide stable, ongoing funds for our continued work. Pre-authorized deductions can be made each month from your Visa or MasterCard or through post-dated cheques.
- Send Tribute Cards: Honour important life cycle events such as birthdays, anniversaries or the memory of a loved one with a tribute card from Act To End Violence Against Women. For each donation, we will send a personalized card recognizing that a gift has been made to Act To End Violence Against Women.
Charitable tax receipts will be issued for donations of $10 or more.
Charitable Registration #88950 7042 RR0001
Ensure the future work of Act To End Violence Against Women by establishing an endowment fund that provides funds for today and tomorrow.
Following are some suggestions of how endowment funds can be established:
- In honour of a loved one
- In honour of a special milestone
- In memory of a loved one
- In your family name
- Directed to support a particular Act To End Violence Against Women program
- Designated to support all Act To End Violence Against Women programs and services.
A legacy gift ensures that the causes that are important to you will be supported in the future according to your wishes. By making specific arrangements for planned giving, you can ensure that your commitment to ending violence against women continues through the work of Act To End Violence Against Women. You can arrange for planned giving by:
- Leaving a bequest in your will
- Naming Act To End Violence Against Women as a beneficiary of a new or existing Life Insurance policy, RRSP, RRIF.
- Creating a charitable annuity or trust
- Gifting publicly traded securities and mutual funds